Can you volunteer 30 minutes for White Pond?
Updated: Jul 16
White Pond needs our help to stay safe and healthy! We've put together a list of important and fun volunteer activities - some take as little as 30 minutes. Would you volunteer your time and skills this summer to keep the pond a great and vibrant place to be?
Please visit our Sign Up Genius page to select a volunteer assignment. Friends of White Pond will follow up to coordinate.
A list of volunteer activities is:
- Plan a family rock painting activity
- Write 500-600 words about your favorite or most interesting part of the pond for our website
- Take photos of the pond for our website
- Ask your kids to draw something at the pond to be used as artwork for website posts
- Contact other pond associates, follow their blogs and invite them to follow ours
- Create a social media sharing strategy
- Advise on the benefits of forming a 501c3
- Create a fundraising strategy
- Liaise with the MA Dept of Toxocology on testing White Pond fish for PFAS (includes catching the sending in a fish)
- Become our Town liaison
- Pick your own and let us know!